Community Events, Main Street Events
Sunday, April 9th @ 7:00AM - 12:00PM
Registration Fee: $25
Fundraising Minimum: $200
Route Distances: 10M, 20M, 35M, 62M, 100M
When you register for the Southwest Florida Tour de Cure you become a part of the American Diabetes Association’s largest fundraising event. Joining you will be thousands of friends from around the country who come together to directly impact the lives of people facing the daily challenges of diabetes and their loved ones.
When you register:
- You’re raising awareness in your community about diabetes
- You’re supporting life-saving research
- You’re helping people who are discriminated against because they have diabetes.
Once you register, you’ll be given your very own Tour Center webpage and will have access to lots of tools to help you fundraise. You’ll be able to customize the page with your reason for riding, send emails to ask others to join you or donate, and even download Facebook and mobile apps for online fundraising ease. Need help with anything online? Contact Melissa at email@example.com. We are here to make sure you have a fun, fabulous experience!
The Southwest Florida Tour Event Day is Like No Other!
Participating in the Tour de Cure is an experience you will never forget. The event is very well organized and has routes available for all skill levels. You will be inspired by all of those joining you as you make an impact for this great cause.
Your Tour Day experience includes:
- Starting line ceremonies with inspiring speakers
- Thoughtfully planned routes with clear route marking
- Vehicle support with medics, mechanics, and motorcyclist
- Fully stocked rest stops & rest stop volunteers that rock!
- A fantastic lunch, beer tent, and post event festival
Route information and training rides are offered to all riders. We want to be sure you achieve your riding goals! Please visit our Route & Training Page. You can also find more Southwest Florida Tour de Cure details, on the FAQ page and the CURRENT Promotions page!
Make a difference for this great cause and register for the Tour de Cure today